Kroger Community Rewards offers a simple way for you to help raise money for Western Wildlife Corridor. When you enroll with the Kroger Community Rewards program and select Western Wildlife Corridor, you help us receive quarterly donations from Kroger based on your eligible purchases!
It’s easy to enroll in the rewards program:
- Go to the Kroger Community Rewards page
- Sign in to your (or create a new) online Kroger account
- On the right side of the screen, click either your name or your account for a the account dashboard to appear
- Choose “Community Rewards” under “My Account”
- Search for “Western Wildlife Corridor” (or our organization number TQ695) and select us as your preferred organization to receive Community Rewards, by clicking on enroll
Within ten days of enrolling, “Western Wildlife Corridor” should be listed at the bottom of your receipt
***Once you have enrolled you will not need to re-enroll. The program will only discontinue if our organization stops involvement in the program or if you go in and withdraw from the program.
If you are not sure whether or not you are still enrolled: login into your account, go to your community rewards page, and it will tell you what organization you have signed up for and how much you have contributed in the year.
If it is not showing up on your receipt :It will only print within the Cincinnati/Dayton division of stores. The most common reason it does not print is simply because the register tape program only allows so many messages, it is one the very often gets bumped off, the earnings still get recorded and credited for the group.
More information about the Kroger Community Rewards Program can be found on their FAQ page. You can also contact Kroger’s Customer Service if you have questions.
Thank you for helping Western Wildlife Corridor protect the scenic beauty and natural resources of the Ohio River Valley!