We don’t call it Turkey Haven for nothing!
The easiest way to find your way to Turkey Haven is to start at the Kirby Nature Center and hike west. Wild turkey are a regular sight here all year around. This preserve located in the Village of Addyston OH encompasses roughly 1.5ac and is accessible from Main Street to the south or Kirby Nature Center to the east.
How to Get Here:
Enter Turkey Haven right from Main Street at the Western Wildlife Corridor sign, or hike in from the Kirby Nature Center to the east! Check out Kirby here.
Things to remember:
- Dogs are welcome on the trails, but please be considerate of other hikers and clean up after your pets and keep dogs on a leash.
- Mountain bikes, horses, and motorized vehicles are prohibited on the trails. Foot traffic only.
- Hunting is prohibited for the safety of other hikers and our neighbors.
- Camping is prohibited.
- Camp fires are prohibited.
- Be prepared for varying trail conditions. Many trails are slippery in wet weather.
- Trails go up and down steep, rugged terrain and should only be used by persons who are in good physical condition.
- Stay on marked trails.
- Don’t hike alone.
- Dress for the weather, and wear suitable shoes.
- Travel at your own risk.
- Do not remove plants or items from the preserve.
- Do make sure to take your trash with you to dispose of properly. No dumping.